Old November 5th 10, 03:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

Default Sierra Cement Skiing

On Nov 4, 12:44 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
snowbender wrote:
On Nov 4, 11:52 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
snowbender wrote:

Or because I've provided the evident [of what sierra cement skiing is]
and you gappers cannot face your failed bashing and run and hide? Most
likely. No, no need to insult you, you're insulted by your own
"inability to learn the proper meaning" of skiing.

You skied easy runs of packed down spring snow with occasional traverses
through some relatively sparse trees...

You don't need to say anything, we've already learned that you have a
poor MA skill.

...all of it at low speed.

It doesn't take "motion analysis skill" to count nor does it to estimate
speed.

Oh yes, accurately to describe the performance--speed, turning, line,
and etc., is "motion analysis skill" all about.

You didn't make a single turn actually in the trees, BTW. Not one.

That's where your green MA comes in; you cannot ski in the trees
without turning in the trees. And we were not talking about "tree
skiing," were we? We were talking about "Taicki Skiing's one way fits/
skis all." Here's another shot on "tree skiing," and yes, it's still
on cement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJAIXxeh-rg

That's what you don't know about cement skiing; cement skiing has only
a narrow band of speed, cannot go fast because the snow/cement brakes
you, and cannot go slow neither because gravity pulls you. That's why
cement skiing tests/challenges all your skiing abilities. Your
"biggest," "fastest," etc. mentality won't works on cement skiing.

1. Nonsense. You can ski fast on cement if you're actually any good.

Given the reasons stated above, nonsense is yours.

2. You weren't skiing on cement, but on shallow spring snow.

So, if it is not your green MA, it must be your shameless denial.

snowbender

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia