Old November 4th 10, 05:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Sierra Cement Skiing

In article
,
snowbender wrote:

Skiing cement has its own techniques... ...they're
just not powder techniques.
They are variations of powder techniques. The steeper it gets, the
more like powder you ski it. Sometimes you just have to ride on
top to get through it, **** trying to ski it.
Yup, you need to tell Mr. LOL that; nevertheless, Taichi Skiing is
one Way fits/skis all,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJrA_zVkTws

snowbender

No bashing? Good, at least you gappers move in the right direction.
Guess you gappers have finally learned, congrats.

snowbender

We figured you were not worth the bother as we got tired of your
insults and inability to learn the proper meaning of english words.

Or because I've provided the evident [of what sierra cement skiing is]
and you gappers cannot face your failed bashing and run and hide? Most
likely. No, no need to insult you, you're insulted by your own
"inability to learn the proper meaning" of skiing.

You skied easy runs of packed down spring snow with occasional traverses
through some relatively sparse trees...

....all of it at low speed.

--
Alan Baker