Old May 4th 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.sport.golf,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default The consequences of pulling out

In article . com,
Dene wrote:

On May 4, 2:30 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article .com,
Edwin wrote:
Who cares? Go meet up with the guy from alt.skiing.alpine who wants
to kick your ass.

LOL

You should really look at who you're aligning yourself with a little
more closely, Edwin (and BTW, it's *rec*.skiing.alpine). Scott Abraham
is the only guy to ever get himself banned by court order from posting
to a newsgroup.

And I presume Alan played the role of peacemaker......

-Greg

I played the role of innocent bystander who gets punched by the out of
control drunk (Scott Abraham, that is)

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed