Old January 21st 20, 07:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default A list of New Years resolutions for Scott

[Default] On Mon, 20 Jan 2020 20:47:43 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

Sure, Mr. Mitty. I suppose you hung out with Mike Ditka and Terry
Bradshaw, and they gave you Bogners, too.
Met Ditka at his restaurant in Chicago 5 years ago. He was shorter than me.

You couldn't find Chicago on Google Maps.
Which building is the restaurant in?

One of the downtown buildings. Damned if I remember, was a long time ago.

Caughtyoudumbassing again. Everybody knows it's in the Oprah
Building. I've been there. You never have. Mike Ditka would spit in
your face if you showed up. And they don't sell cheese fries.

Everybody knows that? I sure didn't.

Because you've never been there. Oprah owns the whole building.
Ditka's is on the ground floor and Oprah lives on the top floor.
Everybody knows that.

I didn't. No surprise you are an Oprah fan, you like the chubbies.

Oprah is my mother, she gave me a car. My real name is, D'rollo
Horvath.

Great steaks. Icaughtyoupullingawhopperoutofyourassagain.

I had the steaks. You never have. Somebody told you about them.

Not only had a great steak, my friend bought.
Oprah did not come by and say hello. GO BEARS!!!

I'm surprised you didn't say she gave you a car. And a Bogner.

I was having dinner with an old friend of his, who introduced me.
I'm taller than Ditka, we got a laugh, one tight end to another.
He sat down for five minutes and chatted.

And he gave you a Bogner and called you, "Mr. Mitty."
You are so phony. They don't take two-for-one coupons at Ditka's.

Mike would love what I would do to you, in his restaurant.
Show you my tight end forearm shiver.

He may have been a tight end but everyone knows that you are an
extra-wide receiver.

Oh Yeah. Black Baptists showing up at a temple on Saturday night. You
make up some pretty big whoppers. Did they give you Bogners?

MLK Shabbat, happens every year. Our people were at their
church on Sunday. Idiot. Look it up.

I don't get the, "Seattle Church Weekly." Where would I look it up?
dumbass.

Right after I get a verifiable ID and can look YOU up, coward.

Just look up Jethro Horvath on Linkedin.

You're bragging about being a coward again, Huggies.

On MLK weekend do Baptists go around to Jewish Temples and invite them
into their church? Does that happen every year?

The last three years at my temple. Relatively new development. Idiot.

Weren't you skiing on MLK weekend the last three years? You were
bragging about it.

I never ski on MLK. Gapers and jerries like you go out on a long
weekend because you are too stupid to know better.

You've been bragging every year that you go skiing on MLK day so you
can hit on schoolboys.

I had some fun singing gospel with them and they invited me to
come and sit in sometime at their church. Really.

That part could be true. Maybe a few showed up and invited people to
their church. But I doubt that they sang in your temple.

I have no doubt that they did, since I was there.

Sure. While flying on a magic smoke cloud.

I leave that to you. None of them were wearing diapers, that I could tell,

Oh, you checked their underwear. Sounds like you.

As you well know, the diaper line shows.

I wouldn't know. I never check other people's underwear.

but they sang a helluva lot better than you play a recorder.

Bull****.

Not hard to do. I heard a dog fart today that sounded better than you.

Now that is really low. You're sniffing dog's butts to get high.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath