Old January 17th 20, 06:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default A list of New Years resolutions for Scott

[Default] On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 22:45:47 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

On Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 8:12:39 AM UTC-8, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 23:31:29 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

I suppose that's how Trunky got his training in tennis.

I was never trained in tennis. Just started playing.

It shows. I suppose you are a poor player who loses to mediocre
players.

A mediocre player who plays with mediocre players.

Riiiight. You can't ski.

For a guy who supposedly can't ski, I get in a lot more days
than you do,

For me, it's quality not quantity. You probably get in more days
masturbating than me, too.

You can't play tennis, softball, or
football.

Really? Played in the state championship tournament a
couple years ago, so I am competent.

Prove it. You probably played Candy Crush on your phone while sitting
in the stands.

As for softball, didn't hang up the cleats until I was 55.

You sat on the bench until you were 55, then was asked to leave
because you were hitting on the little boys.

And I lettered in football, which is more than you can say.

At my school, just showing up for practice earned you a letter. The
waterboy, the towel boy, and the clean-up crew got letters. Hell, the
guy who set out and cleaned the ash trays got a letter.
(It was a rough neighborhood. The guy who changed the score on the
scoreboard used spray paint.)

You're probably worthless at boxing.

Show up and find out.

You wouldn't last a half a round. That drug dealer I beat up ended up
in prison. He's serving 8 to 14. That's a life sentence because
he'll be killed in prison before he get's out. Want to join him?

You can't sing.

Quite competent, actually, Huggies.

Bull****. I heard your squeaky Mickey Mouse voice over the phone.

I guarantee that I can sing Taps over you. Day is done,

(Singing M-I-C-K-E-Y......M-O-U-S-EEEEE.

You
are good for nothing except shoveling **** and giving blowjobs.

That's YOUR MOS, Huggies.

Mine was 25-A Combat Communications Electronics Officer.

? You've
been a loser your whole life. Try to do something right for a change.
Aim the gun carefully while the end of the barrel is in your mouth.

Say that in person. Say anything in person. Ooooops, forgot. Taps.

I said it over the phone. D D G, D G B, D G B, D G B, G B D(a high
D), B G D, D D G.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath