Old January 16th 20, 06:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default A list of New Years resolutions for Scott

On Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 9:06:40 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 3:25:40 PM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 5:36:40 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 4:08:47 AM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 11:43:44 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 4:18:38 PM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 6:43:20 PM UTC-5, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 15:32:55 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

Truth is consistent. You would not understand.

I understand perfectly. You've been in court enough to know the truth
is variable.

Translation: YOU have been in court enough that you managed
to lie your way out of some trouble.

I've only been in court for a minor traffic offense, and for jury
duty.

Truth is truth, but only a sociopath says it is variable, sociopath.

You claimed to have been in law enforcement, so you should know that
when there a multiple witnesses for a crime, they all tell a different
story.

That sodomite lied - he was never a cop.

Really? Any proof of either lie you just pulled out of your ass?

You have claimed to be an ex-cop, Schattbag.

Really? Any proof of any lie you have pulled out of your ass? You really are a deranged, pathetic, disgusting stalking chimo, freak.

You have literally said "I'm an ex-cop".

Any proof of the lie you pulled out of your ass? Of course not.

Here you go, Schattie. Full post with headers. Relevant quote:

"I'm an ex-cop. Bodyguard. Security. 15 years experience in dealing with
stupid dumb punks like you who think youth matters.
I am a professional, Jeremiah. You would last less than ten seconds, and the
only question would be if you lived or not. "

Busted AGAIN, SCHATTIEEEE!

From: Scott Abraham
Subject: Dumb****s Return for the Winter
Date: 1998/10/16