Old November 6th 07, 12:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
jw[_2_]

Default what kind of board should i get? ;)

In article om,
jw wrote:

wrote:
On 15 out, 07:30, jw wrote:
In article om,

Haven't tried Unity....will check em out.

-jw

Do you want to learn how to snowboard really really well? GREAT!
You've probably heard about this site and are ready to push your
riding to the next level. I'm sure you've seen a lot of trick tips and

Who give a ****?

Following up to my own post again. I couldn't care less, I snowboard my
butt off and can't wait to get on the snow. I feel like I'm talking to
myself here anywway, since there's nobody else posting, except spammers.

This sounded kind of harsh, but IMO it is spam, even if it's
snowboarding related. It had nothing to do with my original post, here
or in the other one.

That said, I wish the original poster luck with the site and school or
whatever it is -- I forget now.

-jw