Old November 20th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
jw[_2_]

Default RSS buried under avalanche ... of paranoid posts

In article ,
" cupra" wrote:

wrote:
This month's number one poster to rec.skiing.snowboard, by a wide
margin, is the MI5 persecution loon. It won't be long before
rec.spying.snowboard becomes the group's new name. Does anyone know
why this particular forum has been targeted?

Joe Ramirez

He posts all over Usenet - luckily the server I use blocks his posts....

Yes, I'm also getting them in the other couple of newsgroups to which I
subscibe. Really bizarre and annoying! I haven't set up a filter yet,
since he or she seemed to be taking a respite, but maybe this signals
another binge.

-jw