Old February 6th 05, 10:42 AM
Steve Haigh

Sammy wrote:
easyjet are charging £10 per pair of skis each way. Is this a new
policy? Feels like gouging to me, but the total cost of the flight
(booked 48 hours before departure) was still a little cheaper than BA
or Swiss.

Thanks for the warning. I booked some Easyjet flights recently and I
must admit I didn't check the small print... looks like I'm going to be
£20 down. Do you have to book the skis when you book the tickets, or do
they sting you for the extra at checkin?

Sammy
PS. please don't ask me to think about easyjet's margins ;-)

I think they are doing better than most airlines at the moment.