Old January 13th 04, 06:08 PM
Bob

Default Speaking of stuff falling off a lift . . . .

"Jason Watkins" wrote in message
om...
Yup, they have signs on the lift poles at Meadows saying it

is
illegal. I beleive the signs say it is a Hood River County

ordinance.
This probably makes it much more likely to happen given the

number of
thrill seekers on the hill.

Well, especially at meadows there's that one spot 1/2 up

express
that's perfect for droping. You don't have to rotate 180 like

most
other spots I've seen. So it's probibly exceptional. Most

places I
think it's a lot like ducking the rope: as long as you don't

cause a
problem, no one's really gonna care.

If they see you they probably will. Or, if the person next to you
falls off due to the bouncing chair, or the cable derails.

Bob