Old January 10th 04, 09:29 PM
Jason Watkins

Default Speaking of stuff falling off a lift . . . .

Yup, they have signs on the lift poles at Meadows saying it is
illegal. I beleive the signs say it is a Hood River County ordinance.
This probably makes it much more likely to happen given the number of
thrill seekers on the hill.

Well, especially at meadows there's that one spot 1/2 up express
that's perfect for droping. You don't have to rotate 180 like most
other spots I've seen. So it's probibly exceptional. Most places I
think it's a lot like ducking the rope: as long as you don't cause a
problem, no one's really gonna care.