Old January 9th 04, 11:42 AM
WeatherCam

Default Speaking of stuff falling off a lift . . . .

:

Anyone else ever run into anything like this?

I've purposely jumped off a lift twice. It's not always easy to do
because the direction of the lift is rarely the direction of the slope
that you're landing on and want to ride away on. Still it was amusing at
the time, but I was young and impetuous back then (I think the last time
was 5 years ago).

Brings back memories - yonks ago in my skiing days, just on a chair lift,
frigging around and my beloved Rayban Tortoshell Wayfairers fell off - so I
was damned if I was going to let someone else find them, so much to the
surprise of the person next to me, raised bar and leapt off, though damn
site easier on two planks!!!

Regards
WC