Old December 21st 09, 12:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
mac

Default East Coast snow

On Dec 20, 11:13*am, gr wrote:
Lucky guys on the East coast are getting all the snow!!! Anybody taking
advantage of it?
We have cold here in Rochester NY, but precious little snow.
GR

Today I went to Ft Washington State Park near Philadelphia and skied
one loop. about 2 miles. The sledding hill was packed and the parking
lot also. I found some tracks. One set was made by a guy on Bushwack
skis and his turns were to sharp for me to follow so I found another
set later. One area along the tree line, the walker tracks were
parallel to the ski track and not in the same tracks. I thanked the
walker silently.
Tomorrow I plan to go to Valley Forge National Park. http://www.billcotton.com/xcski.htm