Old November 7th 15, 02:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default I hate to ask, but where is our resident clown??

On Friday, November 6, 2015 at 10:26:53 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:
My earliest day in a season (Nov 9) was at Mammoth a couple of years ago. The surface was mixed graupel and gravel. I wouldn't have gone except I was already in Northern California and I had a season pass that year.

Is July early or late? I did that on a glacier in France. Earliest for me is October but I don't remember the exact date, at Brighton Utah.