Old November 6th 15, 03:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default I hate to ask, but where is our resident clown??

On 11/05/2015 06:44 PM, Richard Henry wrote:
On Thursday, November 5, 2015 at 5:28:30 PM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar
wrote:
On Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 10:46:38 PM UTC-5,
wrote:
I hate to ask, but where is our resident clown??

The disgusting sodomite is laying low after the humiliating
collapse of his TixFi dream. He is afraid to show his face on RSA,
for fear of the mockery he would receive.

I don't think so. He seemed to be immune to humiliation and unable to
control himself. Anybody got a subscription to one of those "we show
you people's public records" services?

In a curious twist of events, the son whose trip to Oregon in 2008
was the origin of the "emergency soccer game" meme, has graduated
from college and is now working at an online ticket-selling company.

Irony comes in small doses sometimes.

Mountain High is opening today. 12" on one run. The things people do
for bragging rights :-(

--
Cheers, Bev