Old November 6th 15, 01:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default I hate to ask, but where is our resident clown??

On Thursday, November 5, 2015 at 5:28:30 PM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 10:46:38 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I hate to ask, but where is our resident clown??

The disgusting sodomite is laying low after the humiliating collapse of his TixFi dream. He is afraid to show his face on RSA, for fear of the mockery he would receive.

In a curious twist of events, the son whose trip to Oregon in 2008 was the origin of the "emergency soccer game" meme, has graduated from college and is now working at an online ticket-selling company.