Old December 20th 10, 05:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Tahoe general Report

On Dec 20, 8:28*am, pigo wrote:
On Dec 18, 10:08*pm, lal_truckee wrote:

On 12/18/10 8:43 PM, nogodforme wrote:
Wasn't "packed" on the north lake - hardly anybody around but locals, no
lines, nothing. But the freshies were cold fluff, and deep, and still
tracked out in an hour, including the hike-to. Nature of the game.

How's it looking out there snow wise. I moved to PC from NShore just
before the base area was taken out at Alpine, end of '80. When did
happen? 82? 83?

The news is sounding like some serious snow has fallen and is on the
way. But you know how the news is! Catch me up!

Here's a catch up. I created a brand new email address to issue my
annual challenge for you toshow up and talk **** in person
You saw it.
You read it.
And you're hiding like the cowardly ppppppuuuuussssssyyyyyyy you are.
The news is that you are a blowhard coward. Same news, different day.