Old November 4th 10, 05:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

Default Sierra Cement Skiing

On Nov 2, 2:56 pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article ,
"Bob F" wrote:
pigo wrote:
On Nov 2, 9:56 am, downhill wrote:
snowfake wrote:
On Oct 30, 8:16 am, snowbender
wrote:
Is skiing reverse camber-rocker tips skis cheating?

On Oct 28, 8:29 am, pigo wrote:

Skiing cement has its own techniques... ...they're
just not powder techniques.
They are variations of powder techniques. The steeper it gets, the
more like powder you ski it. Sometimes you just have to ride on
top to get through it, **** trying to ski it.
Yup, you need to tell Mr. LOL that; nevertheless, Taichi Skiing is
one Way fits/skis all,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJrA_zVkTws

snowbender

No bashing? Good, at least you gappers move in the right direction.
Guess you gappers have finally learned, congrats.

snowbender

We figured you were not worth the bother as we got tired of your
insults and inability to learn the proper meaning of english words.

Or because I've provided the evident [of what sierra cement skiing is]
and you gappers cannot face your failed bashing and run and hide? Most
likely. No, no need to insult you, you're insulted by your own
"inability to learn the proper meaning" of skiing.

you are in the same boat as scooter

Or you lie to yourself so much that you cannot tell the truth anymore?

More and more all of the time. When nobody responds to him, negatively
or otherwise, he'll bring it up himself. Even mentioning the negative
stuff himself.

No, this thread is actually responding to your post and challenging
your knowledge on powder skiing and ability to ski it, but you've
responded like a girly man, and I thought only girls gossip.

The only reason he comes here is to score "points" that only he can see. This
thread is just more proof of his idiotic vanity. It has no other purpose.

Better skiing, better skiing, and better skiing, to raise the bar on
high level skiing is what I come here for, why are you here for,
proving your own "idiotic vanity"?

I think Itchy is acting like Howard Cosell, by being so obnoxious and
trying to lure skies to Tahoe by being an incredibly annoying in a
stealth advertising campaign.

You're now talking like a gapper, and smearing like a gapper, guess
you wanna be a gapper, by all means, so be it. My skiing is obnoxious
only to those who cannot do it, and those who "think" they can do it
but can't, i.e. you gappers; and what's wrong by luring skiers to
Tahoe skiing? Tahoe is one of the best ski areas in the nation, why I
cannot introduce the area to the skiing public? And what kind of
"stealth advertising campaign" I did? Or it's only your shameless
smearing campaign?

I think killfile should be used when someone refuses to listen to reason
or ski mechanics, given both are congruent to each other.

Given that, you gappers should killfile yourselves.

snowbender