Old November 28th 09, 06:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Mister Niceguy[_2_]

Default Good family ski resort

jakubskies wrote in
:

hey everyone,

I will be traveling to Austria, Germany and Italy this season
promoting child helmet safety. I wanted to get some opinions where i
should go in terms of good family ski resorts. I don't want to go to
places where ski terrain is difficult as you wont find too many kids
at these resorts. Thanks in advance.

My son:
[image:
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w...nSkiis_small.j
pg]

We stayed in the Stubai last year. I don't think the Stubai Glacier is a
family resort but Schlick 2000 (Fulpmes) certainly is. Probably the other
small resorts near Innsbruck are too.

Lots of families in the Zillertal resorts I went to too, although I never
went to Mayrhofen for some reason.