Old July 10th 08, 06:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Spark

Default Snowboarding gloves

Chris;
I've owned the Level Biomex Gloves (they come in 3 or 4 different
styles) for 3 years now and can't recommend them highly enough.
Extremely comfortable and THEY WORK! The Burtons don't even come close
from a design standpoint. Level's Biomex design is truely unique and
effective. Unlike wearing wrist guards, you don't even know the
protection is there until you fall. As for protection from cold. I
have never had a problem with my hands getting cold. They have a
GoreTex shell with a fleece glove. I snowboard mainly in Mammoth
Mountain in Central California. Temps range from 10 - 50 Farenheit, so
I haven't had them in sub zero conditions, but I believe they would
hold up well. Think of it this way, it isn't going to matter how good
your gloves are if your wrist is broken or injured. These gloves are
by far the best protection against the number one injury in
snowboarding.
Just My Humble Opinion,
Mark