Old September 2nd 07, 05:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Favorite time for Aspen?

In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Bob Lee wrote:

Excuse me - this is where I laugh my ass off at your utter foolishness.

You've never skied the skillet. Excuse me. Juliette Powell interviewed me
last Tuesday on her way to Burning Man. We have a mutual friend- Barlow.
Check her out. She's a lot more fun than considering your drivelous bull****.

http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/1211955/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juliette_Powell
http://www.fazeteen.com/fall2000/juliette.htm

So because you can find web pages about someone this proves you were
interviewed by her?

LOL

--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Why bother with "--" at all Jeff?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia