Old October 4th 12, 04:01 PM
danial65 danial65 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terje Mathisen[_2_] View Post
gr wrote:
On 4/29/2012 5:35 AM, Terje Mathisen wrote:
gr wrote:
A series on Netflix, about a gangster relocated to Norway. Lots of
Norwegian culture info and snow..... pretty darn interesting!

Lillyhammer?

Quite fun actually. :-)

Terje

Yes, Lillyhammer.... I forgot to mention the name. Seems like the
culture shown is pretty realistic.... is that true? (excluding the
gangster bits)

Us usual, all the characters are somewhat exaggerated, but yes, there's
lots of stuff you'll recognize.

Terje
PS. The main reason for the title, misspelling Lillehammer as
Lillyhammer, is the mispronunciation by the Olympic chairman when he
originally announced that Lillehammer would host the 94 games:

He clearly stated that "the decision is Lillyhammer!". :-)
- Terje.Mathisen at tmsw.no
Norway seems like a good place and best for ski.
I prefer to go on such type of places on vacations and would like to spend time in such superb places.

gold coast reception venues

Last edited by danial65 : October 6th 12 at 03:59 PM.