Old February 23rd 06, 05:15 PM

Two Buddha wrote:
Note the false allegations of molesting children. The joy this vile coward
takes in doing so. He is welcome on rsa terrorist, despite his despicable
harassment and gross lies.
What kind of people allow a proven stalker and pathological liar to
participate in their private censored newsgroup, while banning the truth
about those criminals?
The moderators and participants of rsa.terrorist, that kind of people.

What false accusation have I made? It was your own brother/victim who
made it. Not to mention the stalking charges you were convicted of.
Maybe I should start including that URL too so any newcomers will see
what a dangerous pervert you are. Would you like that?

Scott's brother tells the truth about Scott in an article entitled
"repressed memories revisited".
http://www.backlash.com/content/email/1996/em0196.htm

Scott banned from usenet by a judge.
http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg16422141.700.html