Old February 22nd 06, 06:59 PM

Two Buddha wrote:
I couldn't agree more.
I think all the liars, all the amoral assholes, all the freaks should move
to rsa.terrorist, where the only topic banned is the disgusting, despicable
behavior of the participants and the moderators.
It is a private terrorist newsgroup, founded by criminals, moderated by
criminals. No matter how vile their behavior here, the terrorists are
welcome on their private newsgroup.
The observer will note that this gutless asshole criticizes me, but has no
words of condemnation for people who joke about ****ing children.
Tells you all you need to know about rsa.terrorist.

Pay no attention to the Buddha behind the curtain. He's a pathological
liar and paranoid schizophrenic who's been stalking and threatening
everyone on this newsgroup for nearly 10 years.

Scott's brother tells the truth about Scott in an article entitled
"repressed memories revisited".
http://www.backlash.com/content/email/1996/em0196.htm

Scott banned from usenet by a judge.
http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg16422141.700.html