Old December 20th 07, 09:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
shreddir

Default Pokljuka womens biathlon relay video-problems

I completed the torrent download and tried to play the .avi file. VLC
player gives me an error message saying the video is broken and is not
"seekable" It won't play past the 8:56 mark. I couldn't fix it with
virtual dub program. Anybody else able to play the race all the way and
keep the audio synched with the video? Please don't tell me I have to
erase my download and open the torrent up again!

"docbyro" wrote in message
http://www.mininova.org/tor/1054023