Old March 9th 09, 05:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Eugene Miya

Default Why only ski Europe?

Yes, I'm aware of all this. Never mind.
What point, exactly, were you trying to make anyway? It all got a bit
confused somewhere up there.

In article ,
john elgy wrote:
I wondered why I couldn't follow the thread. Perhaps we tend to discuss
skiing in Europe on this newsgroup because it is called
rec.skiing.resorts.europe.

Well, I would not let the directory path structure constrain you.
As was stated in a recent Disney film about Pirates: "Think of them as
guidelines...."

The thread started as a generalized troll. Then someone threw in some
humanistic bait which made it sound as if mountains' sole purpose was
to have lifts up their sides. A restrained conservationist comment
followed that up.

--

Looking for an H-912 (container).