Old November 19th 04, 10:53 PM
The Real Bev

Mary Malmros wrote:

rosco wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:

Lucky wrote:

"rosco" wrote:

And just
taking a pull off the JD in the am on the way to the lifts was the best
way to deal with a hangover.

What the hell is a JD ?
and what are you sucking on ?

A JD (Juris Doctor) is a lawyer. If you want to suck on one, I guess
that's your business. HTH. HAND.

Bev, Bev, Beverly. And I thought you were such the party girl. The
disappointment flows from my heart like Jagermeister at 40 below.

Well, I had some Bailey's at my mom's a few weeks ago. Does that ease
your pain, or do I have to finish the bottle and vomit on my shoes? I
once vomited in the gutter, but that was a long time ago and besides,
the Frenchman who accused me of speaking French like a Dutchman is dead.

She may or may not be a party girl, but clearly she's no lady!

Does the monthly lunch with some friends and their mothers count as a
party? Or anything involving a cake with fewer than 20 candles?

Careful, Bev, next you'll be using the f-word, thereby discrediting
anything you might ever have to say in the future the teaching of
skiing to children. People, excuse me, ladies, excuse me, _females_ who
have ever used the f-word, anywhere, clearly know nothing about
teaching skiing to children.

Well, I've heard the f-word used, but I don't know what it means! I
gave my big grandspawn (16 at the time) a few hints after his first
snowboard lesson based on what I've read here, and he managed to stay up
without falling for a few hundred yards. ****in' A! Did I say that
right?

--
Cheers,