Old March 11th 15, 11:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Furgeson Intimidation

On Wednesday, 11 March 2015 17:14:45 UTC-7, wrote:
Is your mother still doing 5 buck tricks? I was going to get a BJ from her a while back but.....man did she smell...like dead fish.

When are you and IT going to suck each others dicks again?

That's the best you've got? Sad, really sad. I was expecting more from you, but then I'm probably not the first one to tell you that.

You'd better stick to post-humping, but then you're not even very good at that either.