Old August 24th 05, 06:46 PM
hellgate hellgate is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Evans
A couple years ago I stayed in Vail right after January 1st. We had a
really nice condo that slept all 6 of us comfortably. I don't remember
spending a lot of money on the place (I'm guessing it was around $500 a
night), but haven't been able to find anything similar in price online.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks
Vail has become very expensive. i found that I must stay away from the resort center to find an inexpensive place to stay.. Start with the central resort reservation people to guide you. And the more people you have the less expensive it is.