Old December 11th 12, 11:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_3_]

Default Have skis got longer again?

On Tue, 11 Dec 2012 12:24:25 +0000, Michael Chare
mUNDERSCOREnews@chareDOTorgDOTuk wrote:

Have skis got longer again?

I have been using 165-168cm skis for the past few years and I find this
length very good. - I don't normally cross them!

I was looking in Snow and Rock and the skis they had were generally a
bit longer.

Err, it depends what length you buy. Most normal recreational skis
will be available in lengths starting from around 160cm or lower; some
more dedicated off-piste or "freeride" skis are only available in
larger sizes, but they're the excpetion.

If you're only looking at what's on display I suggest you just ask an
assistant.

--
Ace
Ski Club of Great Britain http://www.skiclub.co.uk/