Old December 1st 03, 04:47 PM
Chris Stringer

Default Advice? Mt. Bachelor, Mt. Baker, Big Sky or Aleyska? DEC.

Will probably stay in Glaciar and Bend if you have any lodging recommendations.
In Bend for New Years, so hopefully there is something going on
around there. Chris, we'll look for your shop and stop in for a quick tune
up before hitting Bachelor.

Sounds great Todd. I look forward to meeting you. If I'm not there
you can talk with Brian, my partner, or any of the other guys down
there. We'll get you set up and tell you where the best spots on the
mountain are to hit. Give a call when you get to town if you need
directions. As far as places to stay there are TONS of cheap hotels
out on business 97, so I'm sure you can find a good deal.

Chris Stringer
RDCShop.com Online Board Shop
Bend Ski and Board Sport
1009 NW Galveston