Old February 9th 05, 02:26 PM
delltodd

Finally, one more tip, like Jeff Potter's, is that the easier it is to
do a workout the greater your chances of DOING a workout. Say you have
just 45 minutes. You aren't going to drive to the gym in that time
frame. But if you had a rollerboard, a workout video for yoga or core,
a place to do dips, a running route out your door, a ski trail in the
backyard for you & the kids...the easier it is, the more likely the
workout. This has proven to be critical. If I need to drive 10 minutes
to the rollerski trailhead I am not as likely to get it done as head
out the door & just r-ski from home.