Old March 8th 06, 08:34 PM

In article ,
Ed net.bear.polar Huesers wrote:

Damn, that's a paragraph in itself.
Grrrr. Great thread guys, thanks.

Eugene Miya wrote:
Not much to it.

Oh, Martin and you have known each other longer... Ulrich, he
painted a picture that fits the picture I have been painting in my mind
of his area.

He, like you, are certainly on the X-mas and post card list.
I have to fix broke addresses.

I just spent over 2 weeks in Ulrich's country, and I work with people
from his Federal govt. [I have to prep for 2 coming to the US as well
as the ones who already work here.] They bought almost $2B in defense
hardware in the 90s, and they have bigger ambitions as well as improving
their economy.

Low traffic.

Yeah, It'll dry up soon as the only ones skiing are the die hards.
Some people just don't know how long winter really is.

Switch hemispheres.
Powder will stop flying in the North. I have to now also prep for
Alaska (this means soon to fill the pockets with 12 gauge slugs).

Ulrich, what's this about igloos...?

8^) Trolling!

Well, here I am bitting on your's.

Merely made note.

I really am curious as to whether an igloo mania has infused
Ulrich's area.

Well, I can tell you, if you made igloos more like teepees, they would
really take off. There are places there very big on North American Indians.
I saw some Western themed restaurant down the Rhone not too far from the
Matterhorn (which has a bar itself also in a teepee). And my last ski
day there was a teepee bar and a fiberglass Indian chief.

Snow shelter building: basic skill.