Old October 2nd 04, 02:23 AM
Walt

Jim Papazissimos wrote:
lal wrote:

Walt wrote:

Ah! You must be on very good terms with Ullr and Skadi. They

confided their plans ... What kind of offering did you sacrifice?

I think he promised to spend most of the season in Rochester.

LOL, true, we don't have to travel far to find snow (usually).

Now if we only had mountains, this would be heaven. OK, that's a slight
exaggeration.

Count your blessings. Bristol is actually not that bad. I wish I had
a ski hill as good as Bristol that close. As it is Bristol is about a
seven or eight hour drive, and it's probably the best place to ski
within seven or eight hours of here.

And. yes, I'll be spending most of this season in Michigan. My
sacrifice to Ullr and Skadi. I hope you all appreciate it.

--
// Walt
//