Old October 1st 04, 11:33 PM
Jim Papazissimos

Walt wrote:

Sven Golly wrote:

Jim Papazissimos wrote

I walked out with a
pair of new Volkl Supersport 5 Stars for myself (great deal... $528
including the bindings). I

Wow!! That really is a great deal. I looked at those myself and the
cheapest I could find them was basically the same price you paid w/o
bindings.

It's all a matter of timing. Buy last year's remainders in early
September.

I got a pair of Five Stars with Marker 1200 piston bindings. $347 for
the skis, $150 for the bindings. Good deals are always in season.

Walt, I agree, but these are this year's model. Last year's sold out
here by mid-January. Couldn't find a pair with a telescope.