Old March 9th 11, 04:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default The NPR Story

On Mar 9, 8:39*am, pigo wrote:
Are you guys that watch state run media getting this? They're
crumbling now as they were exposed by the same guy that exposed ACORN.
It's hilarious!

With the talk about a no fly zone in Lybia, someone suggested a "no
fly zone" around michael moore (why doesn't he give his own millions
away rather than advocating confiscating thousands from others?). The
problem would be how to get the fly's to follow the plan.
HaHaHahahahahaha......

Hey, Thompson?
I have to confess. I am part of the state run media.
I take my orders direct from the Kremlin and its lackey, Barack
Obama. I used to be controlled by John Kerry.
My specific assignment is to **** with you. Every time you write
something the state run media disagrees with, or that has no basis in
fact except in your cocaine fried mind, or when you post the truth
according to teabaggers, I get paid major money by George Soros to
spread liberal disinformation.
Thanks for the work. I know I can count on you to continue spewing
teabagger bull****.