Old September 21st 10, 01:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

Default blocked post rsam

On 9/20/10 2:26 PM, VtSkier wrote:
Check this out.

A News (NNTP) error occurred: mail: RCPT
(554 5.7.1
: Relay access denied)

This is the message I got when I've tried to post
either by "reply" or "write" a new post.

Any advice on this would be appreciated.
I'm using the Ubuntu version of Thunderbird
as my mail reader.

Thanks in advance.

I think is where
newservers should send moderated group msgs, which it should send on to
appropreate moderators for approval. It doesn't look as if it is sending
msgs on - if that's the case it's before moderators are involved.
Nothing has arrived at my moderation interface for approval.