Old December 31st 05, 06:29 AM

In article , spiffrufusinatimi@
695online.com says...
Bert Hoff wrote:
ant wrote:
F. Hayek wrote:

I can't find a review on these. I can get a pair real cheap and was
wondering if they're worth it. -- Fred

I had some Olin Sierras which were the X15 without the peizo. I
think they were the best ski I ever had. I have heard some
criticisms of the X15, but for a cheap, very versatile ski how
could you go far wrong.

I guess your skiing has improved ... or your lying has.

About the time I got my Sierras you were whining here on RSA that the
Sierra was just too much ski for you to handle ...

Was that before or after I scraped you off the hill at Crystal, after you
crashed off the CAT TRACK into some trees? Boy, who'd have thought the old
man would have so much blood in him. You certainly left a lot of it on the
snow that day.

Bert fell off a catwalk?
as Sp0ck says, "No Surprise"

What a sad, pathetic old coot you are.

Uncoordinated olde blusterer, maybe Scott uses him as a kind of sea
anchor?

Was there any kind of debris attached to Spock, slowing his wild
descent, back in the day?