Old June 4th 17, 05:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Scott, all kidding aside, have you visited Bert in the hospital yet?

On Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 3:27:30 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

One of the most perverted wack jobs ever to stalk rsa, and completely clueless about reality and the facts,

What "facts" am I clueless about? I'm just giving verbatim quotes from you. They prove you were close to Bert at one time. Were you lying when you said those things? Surely not.

Are you still friends with Bobaloobob at least?