Old June 8th 17, 12:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default Lose 20 pounds

So when I was skiing a lot I weighed between 175 and 180. When I was biking a lot I was around 170. 168 after a long multi-day trek. Now I'm 195. I'm not really that fat, just thick, as they say. I believe if I really wanted to do one single "exercise" to improve my skiing it would be to refrain from eating so much. Not weights, not running. Diet. Horvath had it right.

That said, I like to eat and drink, and I can still enjoy my days on the mountain. Now I just take longer bump runs in bite sized chunks.

JP