Old April 7th 10, 09:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

Default It's Been Quiet.........

On Apr 6, 4:55*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 5, 11:28*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 2, 7:24*am, pigo wrote:
......is everyone skiing all this new **** we've been getting?
WhooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... .....

Sure don't have to worry about being confronted in this stuff. It's
scaaaary!!!!!!

Check out alta.com. It's been great. But then it usually is.

Sure don't have to worry about Bob Thompson showing up at Crystal
Mountain tomorrow and confronting me.
All kinds of new snow. *WoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
If Bob Thompson doesn't show up and call me a child molester,
everybody will know he's a pppppuuuuussssssyyyyyyy.
WoooooooooooHooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

(snip of more of the same)

Scott,

You need professional help.

Dave-

Pervert Dave:

Let me see here. *Your friend Brain Fried Bob whines about
confrontation, I mock him by pointing out how ridiculous he is, and
I'm the one who needs help.

The first step is admitting it. Congradulations

How pathetic. *How transparent. *How dishonest. *How normal for you..
Look at the bright side, Perv. *Dick Gozinya agrees with you. *And
you've never told him or Brain Fried Bob that they need professional
help.
There are many more comments I could make, but I'll settle for this:
Go **** yourself, you pathetic pervert.- Hide quoted text -

Your homoerotic fantasies are showing again.