Old April 6th 10, 11:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default It's Been Quiet.........

On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 20:28:13 -1000, Dave Cartman
wrote:

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 2, 7:24*am, pigo wrote:
......is everyone skiing all this new **** we've been getting?
WhooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... .....

Sure don't have to worry about being confronted in this stuff. It's
scaaaary!!!!!!

Check out alta.com. It's been great. But then it usually is.

Sure don't have to worry about Bob Thompson showing up at Crystal
Mountain tomorrow and confronting me.
All kinds of new snow. WoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
If Bob Thompson doesn't show up and call me a child molester,
everybody will know he's a pppppuuuuussssssyyyyyyy.
WoooooooooooHooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

(snip of more of the same)

Scott,

You need professional help.

Dave

Dave, its too late for that. I predict he will haunt RSA for another
3-5 years and it will end when Scott passes from all the diseases he
carries.