Old April 6th 10, 04:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

Default It's Been Quiet.........

On Apr 2, 7:24*am, pigo wrote:
......is everyone skiing all this new **** we've been getting?
WhooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... .....

Sure don't have to worry about being confronted in this stuff. It's
scaaaary!!!!!!

Check out alta.com. It's been great. But then it usually is.

Sure don't have to worry about Bob Thompson showing up at Crystal
Mountain tomorrow and confronting me.
All kinds of new snow. WoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
If Bob Thompson doesn't show up and call me a child molester,
everybody will know he's a pppppuuuuussssssyyyyyyy.
WoooooooooooHooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Damn, acting like Bob Thompson is fun. I'm going to be passing out
leaflets talking about how I just got back from Canada after Brain
Fried Bob claimed to have gotten me banned. Might as well call him a
child molester, a bone smoker, and a Republican while I am at it.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA