Old April 21st 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
taichiskiing

Default moonlight

On Apr 20, 3:37 pm, VtSkier wrote:
Nobody invited me to a mountain top party, though we rode up the
lift at 4 PM with a guy who had most of a case in his backpack.
Didn't invite us even though we whined all the way up.

Well, I didn't know I was invited, and got hailed with hundreds snow
balls.

Today's closing day at Sierra-at-Tahoe, customers' appreciation day,
$20 lift ticket, but I didn't know that they close at 2 pm. I was on
the last chair up. When I approached the top, I saw hundreds people
gathered around the unloading area throwing snow balls; I thought they
were having a snow ball fight party. Actually, the targets were
whoever came down the unloading ramp. I was the last one, so I got the
most of their remaining balls.

Changing my mind about the relaxing cruising last run, and went to the
superpipe; good jumping actions in the pipe, exited clean with enough
speed to clear a table top at the end of the trial and landed with a
stomp. A good last run, guess I can call it a season now.

Heavenly, though California side is closed, still have two more weeks
to go, so the weary feet march on. What can I say? I can only follow.

'later,
IS

VtSkier