Old August 17th 13, 01:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
The Real Bev[_8_]

Default how many people read this group

Second attempt:

OK, line length is irrelevant

I just received a warning from aioe to the effect that 'we're not going
to zing you yet, but there was more quoted than original material in
your post'. That's kind of a nuisance, but I guess I can live with
that. I'll just have to abandon my natural inclination toward brevity in
order to comply with a really stup*d (maybe they also want us to be
'nice') requirement. I can see their point when somebody includes 20
pages of quoted material only to add LOL at the end; those people
shouldn't be banned, they should be shot.

--
Cheers, Bev
"I am working for the time when unqualified blacks, browns and