Old October 24th 09, 05:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe,uk.rec.motorcycles
vulgarandmischevious

Default Daily Mail Ski Show - ouch

Ace wrote:

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 08:03:31 -0600, vulgarandmischevious
wrote:

Champ wrote:

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 15:37:22 +0200, Ace wrote:

Like a annual lift pass at chf640, which we've just used for the first
skiing day of the season here in Engelberg.

First day of the season already?! jealous

Should have been Oct 3rd, but the early snow isn't yet arriving in any
quantity. Odd weather - the week we got back from Argentina it was
above 25C for at least three days. It's October, FFS!

It's lovely and warm here in town today. Went out earlier with the
roof down.

Bah - it was two weeks ago here.

How many times have you been so far?

fx:shuffles feet

last weekend I wasn't feeling well, and this weekend we had theatre
tickets for last night and philharmonic tickets for tonight.

Might go mid-week.