Old July 6th 03, 09:48 PM
scottabe

in article , Alex Heney at
wrote on 7/6/03 1:54 PM:

On 5 Jul 2003 23:49:52 -0700,
(Diane) wrote:

snip

HEY WHY DON'T YOU GUYS TAKE THIS ARGUMENT OFF-LINE...NONE OF US WANT
TO SEE IT...IT ISN'T APPROPRIATE MATERIAL FOR A HIKING SITE!!!!!!

It isn't appropriate material for ANY newsgroup.

Hear, hear. So tell me why this sick pathological liar hangs out with those
who falsely accuse innocent men of molesting children, defends them, drinks
with them, skis with them? What a lying hypocrit!

Please just killfile the protagonists, and forget about them. Most of
the people still responding to Scott don't post anything else, so you
won't miss anything by killfiling them.

You'll just miss the truth about insane liars like Alex Heney, who denies
that anybody ever falsely accused me of molesting children, despite
THOUSANDS of such posts.