Old November 4th 03, 03:25 AM
Eric Holeman

In article ,
lal_truckee wrote:

IMO ski socks are a whole industry based on a false premises. Sort of
like rear entry boots were.

I'm not giving up my Salomon SX-81s. Not yet, anyways. You'll have to pry
them off my cold, dead 11EEEE feet. I've heard rumors that overlap boots
aren't the medieval torture devices that they used to be, but I've heard
them from the same people who seem to like trudging up mountains in ski
boots when there are perfectly fine lift-served runs nearby, which made me
suspect that that they're the sort of people who enjoyed the vise-like fit
of older overlap boots.

--
---
Eric Holeman Chicago Illinois USA