Old November 25th 10, 02:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Winter is here!

On Nov 25, 3:19*am, Ted Waldron wrote:

It shouldn't be a concern, it is bad karma wishing ill will on another
person, no matter how obnoxious and silly he is to others. *What is
important is trying to stick on topic. *Let the idiot babble in his
corner, but if you are continuing this, then you are going to be
labelled an idiot as well.

I'm wayyyyyyyyyy ahead in the karma race. I'm not worried. And you
can't tell me that there won't be some parties when that pig is
finally gone.

It is up to you, I can't control if you want to post the Mark Spittal
letter over and over again, it is silly, childish, and done to get a
rise out of the moron. It is time to stop doing that and focus on topics
for this season, not a constant rehashing of events and tactics of the
past.

When I post http://www.backlash.com/content/email/1996/em0196.htm I do
it myself. I am not Mark Spittal. I applaud his efforts and hope that
bit of information about he who's name is censored now by the liberal
speech police is spread far and wide. But then I find it despicable
bahavior that should haunt him the rest of his life. No statute of
limitations on that one AFAIK. You may think otherwise.