Old February 17th 05, 07:36 PM
bri719

Lay it down flat on something that will support each end -- like between
two stacks of crates.

Either that or you can lean it up against a workbench, counter, or
something similar, not as good but for me it's usually good enough.
whatever you lean it up against has to be taller than your top binding.
you can make sure it's not going to move against the ground by resting
1/2 your foot on the tail of your board.

bri

Squirrel123 wrote:

looking for cheap and creative solution to stablize the boards when I'm
scraping wax.
currently I just push it against the wall or the ground, however, with
the bindings and the shape of the board, it's not stable at all.

--

* enjoying the karma *
remove LKJSDFJSD from address to email